CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:Karen, here's a link for Bliss by AgnesT ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   11/11/2004 10:08:55 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,364
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=558848

I think the product is very good. It eliminated all the horrible tongue feelings and tastes. (The Grapefruit-Seed-Extract did this too, although for how long??) Two problems, though: 1) I still felt as if I had bad breath, but felt it was coming not from my mouth, but from my body. 2) You use the Bliss for a 3 day protocol and its supposed to last a week or two. With me, the bad breath came right back after the 3 days were over. I think I am just so overrun with bad bacteria the good guys don't have a chance. I am currently working on a cleansing program, beginning with a Colon Cleanse with Colosan. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

BTW, I know there is some disagreement about taking probiotics (I mean internally) for bad breath, but I think there might be something to it. I have been really impressed with the L. Salivarius mentioned earlier on this forum. I used it first before I started the Colosan and I could tell it was starting to clean me out. I even saw white yeast in my BM (sorry to be so graphic!) It is certainly worth a try.

Lets keep each other posted on the things we try!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=558848