CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hi all - Lets move to Leaky Gut syndrome forum by viva ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/11/2003 12:25:51 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,050
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=577393

this is a great idea as it is the next step to recovering from candida.

some may require balancing the candida in their body first and then look at LGS treatment. if candida is over populating the body the idea is to eradicate as much as you can, as quick as you can. so it leaves little room (initially) for rebuilding the intestinal walls or increasing the good flora in your system. once the candida count is low enough in the body increasing good flora is the next step, then overlapped with rebuilding the intestinal environment. the first step with candida (eradicating and detoxing) can be done in a short time if done aggressively.

after getting to a point of balancing the candida in my own body, i am now treating myself for LGS. i take good probiotics and altered my diet (from the anti candida diet) along with supplements specific to rebuilding the intestinal walls, as well as detoxing the liver (flushes and herbs). much damage is done to this organ from candida.

i love this site. i keep coming back and recommend it to everyone. i now even have acquaintances approaching me and asking for health advice. it is just apparent what healing can be achieved with the right information.

i'll talk to you all in the LGS forum.

best,
viva

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=577393