CureZone   Log On   Join

Where to start? Multiple problems. by Wingnut ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   9/4/2003 5:57:36 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,111
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=618060

I have just found this wonderful site after many years suffering from chronic immune deficiency syndrome. I have posted this on a couple of forums because I don't know who reads what, so sorry for that.

I wanted to know where to start. I have systemic candida and so the Master-Cleanse is out. I tried the Bentonite clay by just putting it on my face to see if I would react and I did; I found it hard to breath. I have multiple chemical sensitivities. I had my fillings removed 4 years ago and had chelation. I had a repeat hair mineral analysis showing that the aluminium and mercury had gone but the electrodermal testing said that I still had nickel, mercury, cadmium and silver.

I am on so many different anti-fungal herbs with some symptom relief. I think I also have parasites- well thatís probably a given because I have a dysbiosis.

SO, what should I do first? Where does one start. Do you fast and take parasite herbs or what. I am lost at what to do. Anyone, please help.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=618060