CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Trypanosoma Cruizi by #17924 ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   5/31/2004 3:35:17 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,382
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=648038

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Anunaki and Comeback kid

Your arguing makes me laugh, which is a good thing when you have trypanosoma! You both do such good work here (I mean REALLY, both of you, along with Lapis and vtool) I don't care if it is passing on information from other websites or giving your own good advice it's all good. If anything is pasted from another website, it is pretty obvious to me from the word go. But maybe I am just super intelligent ;)

Male egos. So I think quite a lot of sick people rely on you two to help them, I don't need to tell you that. I thought you guys were friends? You always said good things about each other in the past?

Anyway I am not "this guy" I am female (without ego, and just 31 (too young to die) just joking, but I am not too worried about this Cruzi thing because I have been zapping and using the frequencies for Clark and Rife for some time. It was only yesterday I thought.... what the hell is this Cruzi bug that keeps coming up .... and looked it up on the internet. Then I wished I hadn't. But hey it didn't show up today (if it doesn't show up for 3 days I will be happy) except I could have the Trypanasoma Gambiense and Brucei. I haven't looked them up yet.... but the one from Gambia is probably worse. Anything African is definitely worse. It is possible it could be another bug in this frequency range. I just looked it up it is called African sleeping sickness. No wonder I am sleeping all the time! I go to bed at 11/12pm and wake up at 2p.m. the next day. I think I can zap all the time and use the frequencies and get this. If I stay awake long enough.

I give the trypanosoma in my brain credit for this email ;)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=648038