CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Update, Yeah he has mental issues... by kdj ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   6/28/2004 12:32:57 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   974
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=666214

Yeah, I chalk it all up to a moment of temporary insanity. Since I first posted two weeks ago I have heard from this guy several times. The first couples times was the same junk. I want you...I need you...Well, the last time he called he got really mad at me and began cursing and being really rude and then hung up on me. I think he has some sort of mental instablity. I also have been honest with my husband and told about the whole situation. He thinks it is more of an ego thing for my ex than anything else and when he saw he wasn't going to get anywhere he got angry.

My husband and I have had a long talk about everything. I told him how I feel. We both keep very busy schedules(he works two jobs, I work and am going to school, and we have a 4yr. old) and rarley see each other. We are going to start making our relationship a priority and plan time alone together to focus on us. And revisit the issue in a few months to see where we are. So far it is going very well. I have felt unsure about our relationship for some time and we have talked about it, but this time he is putting in effort too. We spent all afternoon yesterday enjoying each others company. No child, no t.v, no pressure to get anything done. It was nice. I had forgotten how funny he is. We talked, wrestled, and had quality time -wink, wink:)

I am glad that all this happened. I think that alot of us have that "one that got away" or wonder "what if..." with past relationships. Well, I have my what if answered... he is a psycho!
Plus, I believe that this was good for my marriage. In time I think we will reconnect. And be able to move on.

Thanks for all the responses.
Monica

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=666214