CureZone   Log On   Join

wedding Friday, please a little light for me? by #24768 ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   7/6/2004 9:04:01 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   841
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=666274

I've always been a happy girl, but in all honesty, right now I am feeling very sorry for myself for some really stupid reasons. I'm poor, I've always been poor, but I've always been happy. I can make do, and I do, and I live a great life. Why do I feel so crappy? Because my civil committment ceremony (can't afford a real wedding) is coming up Friday, and I feel terrible about my looks. You know, a girl wants to look beautiful. I bought a gorgeous gown on sale with some help from friends. I bought it at Sears for fifty dollars after prom season. The dress is just a half size too big, but you can tell because I have an oddly shaped body, short torso. I don't have the time or money to have it altered, the wedding came up very fast. I bought a corset and slip at a discount vendor on line. I gave them my exact measurements, and they arrived today, too big. To top it all off, I was unable to lose the 20# I wanted to.

So my dress is too big, my undergarments are too big, and I'm too big. I just need a hug or something to cheer me up. Thanks for listening ;^(

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=666274