CureZone   Log On   Join

wonderful recipes to share by Gingko ..... Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

Date:   9/12/2004 4:42:52 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   925
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=678524

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

hello to all fellow juicers,

this is my very first time attempting any kinds of fast - i began with apple fast but that only lasted 3 days because i got bored of eating nothing but apples and cheated on day 3 with a rye roll. after much encouragments from a vegan friend who's been juicing for years, i started again immediately but changed my diet to juice fast and loving it!

i'm currently on day 7 of a 20 day juice fast. the endless combination kept my stomach interested and i havn't been thinking about other food at all. here are some of the wonderful recipes my friend gave me - hope these gift of nature will help you rejuvenate your body, and spirit, and quite literally transform your life as it has mine!

for Acne - a hand full each of dendelion leaves, parsley and spinach; 1 yellow apple; small bunch of black/red grapes.

for kidney - 1 small beet, 4 carrot, 1 orange.

for energy - 1 small beet plus its leaves(if possible); 2 carrots; 1 apple; 1 stick celery; 3cm cucumber.

green energy - 1 small bunch spinach or watercress; 1 floret brocolli;
3cm section cucumber; 2 stalks celery; 1 apple; 3 carrots.

detox - 4 carrots; 1 apple; 1 cup sprouted seeds(alfalfa, mungbean, chickpeas etc); hand full parsley; ginger root to taste;

constipation - 1 small pineapple; 2 fresh prunes; 1 pear

metabolism/fat-loss: 1 small pineapple; 1 peeled grapefruit; 4 carrots; 2 sheets nori seaweed

happy juicing and enjoy!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.53 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=678524