CureZone   Log On   Join

overweight response great! by #2346 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   3/9/2005 9:09:28 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,418
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=718514

So many questions. I originally did the 5 week cleanse by arise and shine. I lost some weight with that one but the diet I found really hard and couldn't wait to be finished. Lots of ropes came out! The weight came back really quickly though. Part of my problem is I get really tired of rabbit food as I call it. I like veggies cooked and a good salad several times a week but don't like eating this food all the time. Even though I eat it most of the time I'm still very frustrated cause I don't enjoy my food so much and the weight doesn't stop coming no matter how good I am.

I also did a MC fast for 20 days didn't loose much weight but felt great!

Now I'm doing the Colonix program, I think I'm loosing inches but not so much weight. I've had the most success with ropes coming out though, I go to the toilet daily 2 or 3 times and each time I have ropes. This program also includes a parasite cleanse which I take daily too.

With everything I've done I have created a yo-yo effect and my body won't give the weight up very fast at all and if I loose the weight fast I gain it fast as well. I drink lots of water but not distilled except when I'm fasting.

Don't really know what to do next!
Thanks for all the replys.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=718514