CureZone   Log On   Join

My experiences: first MC by #70833 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   11/22/2006 9:50:03 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   833
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=778065

Hi,

I just wanted to share what I experienced during my first MC. I initially planned for the 10 day. And I would have achieved that except I had lasik eye surgery on day 7, and it is pretty impossible to squeeze lemon juice when one cannot open the eyes in a bright kitchen! But it was worth it and I can't wait to do it again.

The worst days for me were day 2 and day 4. I felt hungry pretty much all afternoon, but otherwise felt ok. The rest of the days were a breeze, which is amazing.

I also had severe stomach pain, which turned out to be gas. Once I stopped using Sene tea as laxative at night those problems went away. I hate to talk about this, but while drinking that tea I would wake up in the middle of the night with severe pain, and after what seemed forever, I would pass black/dark "stuff" that was bubbling with gas. Not fun!

On day 3 my cat would not stop licking me, which is very odd. I couldn't figure out if I tasted good (doubt it... lol), or if the poor animal was feeling sorry for the stuff that was coming out of my pores and wanted to lick me clean. I'm betting I was just dirty, since on the first few days I noticed a different odor coming out of my pores, no matter how many showers I took.

I highly recommend dry brushing before showering. I think I will be doing it for the rest of my life. The blood rush feeling that comes from it is amazing, aside from the skin cleansing benefit.

I never felt tired. I had a lot of energy and actually felt like exercising the whole time. I went for 2 hour walks twice a day.

My tongue never coated. But I was constantly shocked with the amount of "gunk" that I passed all the time ("Where is this nasty s*** coming from, literaly?").

Like I said, I had to come off the Master-Cleanse rather abruptly since I live alone and wasn't prepared at all for the post surgery stuff. I had no way to squeeze OJ, let alone make soup. So I grabbed whatever felt would do the least amount of damage from the fridge: bananas. Next day I ate some Brazil nuts, and a friend did groceries and came over to cook carrot and potato soup. I didn't get any sick.

Surgery and recovery went fine, and I even took valium to sleep on the first day, as directed. All of this was discussed with my doctor though, he saw no problems with it. Look, no glasses!

I lost only one pound, which I already gained back. But again, I didn't have any weight to lose, I have always been very thin and healthy, despite of some very bad habits.

Post-MC benefits: I have no insomnia anymore (something I have struggled with for about 10 years). I also have no gas, no matter what I eat: beans, red meat, eggs, etc. Before the MC, even a simple healthy sandwhich would give me horrible gas.

Another major benefit is that I don't crave booze or drugs anymore (coke to be specific). I have struggled with that in the past, but since I did the short MC, about a month ago, I can only drink a few glasses of beer before I start feeling I had enough. Before the MC, a glass would lead to 10 thousand more, which often led to additional subtance abuse on my part.

I didn't tell many people that I was fasting. And two people asked me if I was in love, because I was glowing. Looking back, I really was in love: with myself.

Thank you all for your support, and for sharing your experiences. I will be doing the Master-Cleanse from time to time for the rest of my life, so I hope to see you here soon. It's the perfect way to reset our system back to its state of perfection.

Good luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=778065