CureZone   Log On   Join

Feeling Lost.. Where to start..So many Questions by mycatRa ..... Detox & Cleansing Forum

Date:   11/27/2006 3:59:55 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,425
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=781101

The one thing that I know for sure is that it's time to do something about my state of being. I've been overweight for quite some time. I am however relatively healthy. The main problem I experience is lack of energy and some depression. I really want to do something about this but seem to lack the will power to overcome cravings. If I start the cleansing do you think cravings will stop? Or lessen? Do any of the simple programs work, such as the GNC Complete Body Cleansing Program?

Iím worried that if I start a new regimen that I wonít keep it up or wonít do it correctly. Iím one of those people who starts and never seems to finish. I find so many things on curezone that I wish I could try or had the stamina to make part of my daily schedule.

Iíve been oil pulling for about a month and a half (on and off) I like it but again donít feel that Iím consistent enough. I would like to try H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) or O3 - Ozone but donít want to buy any fancy products that end up sitting around the house. Iíve also bought some Braggís and havenít been consistent with that either.

I always tell myself to start small so that the changes can happen gradually, but somehow I just fall back into the old rut. Iím also kind of scared of some of the cleanses because there is so much fasting involved or I worry that it will make me feel sick or spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Any advice as to where to start and how to keep it up or what you think can work is welcome.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=781101