CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: weekly herb program during zapping?? by Paint Lady ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   2/20/2003 11:27:20 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,467
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=78724

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Sorry Dave, no I didn't see the other message. I think I'm the Lisa you are refering to..... Anyway the herbs with zapping would be the ones recommended in " The Cure For All Diseases " by Dr. Clark. The bare min she recommends is a once a week dose of Black-Walnut hull. I have the caps because I don't like the alchol in the tincture. It's 2 capsules unless you are over 150 lb. If over 150 lb then increase the dosage to 3 capsules. You can buy these through her website or at the health food stores.

A lot of people also take the rest of the herbs (the ones she recommends when you are not zapping) but I think that is only necessary if you have a serious, life threatening disease you are fighting. You can check her website for updates on the herbs to take for parasite cleansing. I also used the CoQ10 twice just to make sure that everything was gone. I didn't notice anything spectacular when I did except that I had a ton of energy for a couple of days. Dosage is supposed to be 3000mg taken all at once. But I would guess that if you are over 150 lb you might want to increase the dose.

As with all these cleanses you will probably have to tweak your program to suit your body. I'm finding that as I get healthier I have to keep tweaking and that I don't have to do things as drastically as I initially did.

Hope this was some help,
Lisa

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=78724