CureZone   Log On   Join

Thanks, john. by JosieW ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   3/19/2006 1:09:28 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,735
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=8156

I've been looking into glyconutrients for months. I even went so far as to buy some A*****ose, only to find out later that the Xylitol is derived from corn cobs and that is the one thing we're positive my daughter is sensitive to. I'm pretty certain they will help my dd but our NMD doesn't want me to introduce them just yet.

I'm not sure what food could be bothering my dd. You're probably right that it's something. The NMD practices NMT and according to her, my daughter has stayed clear on all her allergens. But, as you know, muscle testing isn't an exact science. We go back in two weeks and I'll have the doctor check her again for the foods she's eating.

Another friend of mine whose twins had/have severe food allergies is seeing an NMD in Arizona. He told her not to pull the foods that the boys are reacting to as long as it's just slight eczema. Instead he told her to rotate those foods, so as to desensitize the body to those foods. And, that is pretty much how my older daughters got over their food allergies , too.

So, I'm really torn on avoidance vs desensitization.

Did your BRT practitioner treat Max? How do you feel about it and how often do you plan to go back. I called a BRT practitioner months ago but never took my daughter. I'm going to give my NMD more time and see if we make some headway. Like you, I'm certain my daughter can completely heal from these issues she has.

Thanks again, john. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=8156