CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Adopted daughter's skin by jentati ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   6/17/2006 10:40:31 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,592
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=8327

It is working because slowly my daughter's skin has become soft again, without the use of anything topical, just raw coconut oil in the beginning. Her eczema has not totally disappeared, but the intensity of the itching and the hives have decreased. My daughter used to scratch herself literally 24 hours a day. she could not be left alone because she would mutilate herself, she could not be outside, etc. She used to always be constipated, then her bowel movements were very watery. Now, after 7 months on this diet her stool looks healthy and her stomach is not as bloated as it was before. I tried NAET, I tried rotating foods, I tried all kinds of "natural" things and this has given us the best results. It is a slow process and maybe it will not cure her but she is so energetic and happy now,so I will continue on. She still can't sleep through the night but she can finally enjoy living. She is taking supplements, probiotics, and eating organic, and we are SLOWLY adding more foods. I hope this helps, Jennifer

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=8327