CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite Cleanse by misty3 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/5/2007 9:25:35 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,261
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=863645

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I just wanted to say, i have done 2 Liver Cleanses so far and passed some gall stones and other stuff, some of which looked like rice. After realising this may be tape-worm eggs, I decided to take a Humaworm course. I have just completed it and I would really recommend it to anyone thinking about doing it. It was slightly tough going at times when the "die off" symptoms started (I had diarhoea a couple of timesand felt rough)but I kept going by thinking that its obviously clearing out some nasty stuff and it would all be worth it in the end. Anyway I have now completed it and there is a deffinate improvement in my general health. My skin is clearer, I have more energy & my nails, which were previously brittle & thin and would never grow, are now strong & healthy & looking nice for the first time in my life. I went on the Humaworm forum to ask if my nails were improved due to the Humaworm and the reply was that it was because my body has been totally cleansed of all impurities for the first time in years. I hope this message is helpfull anyway.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.53 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=863645