CureZone   Log On   Join

Merina and depression by Michigan-der ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   6/24/2007 5:51:17 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,587
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=905284

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Ok, I'm new to cure zone and what brought me here was the fact that since having my IUD inserted I've been on an emotional rollercoaster ride and am ready to go crazy! (anger and depression) I've only had it for a couple of months (almost 3) and when I went back for one of my visits to check placement I told my ob/gyn about some anxiety (no Depression at that time) which she said should go away.....was also expierencing migraine headaches, pains. which she said she didn't believe was caused from the mirena. She said lets wait another 4 weeks and see if I don't adjust to it. So time went on and I thought I was good to go, only now I feel like I'm going crazy! Yesterday was my birthday, should've been a happy time right, instead I was crying and just a plain wreck. I have to girls and I feel like I'm cheating them now. I've never had a problem with Depression and anger before and I think that the cause is my IUD. Has anyone taken this emotional rollercoster ride? I think I should have it removed and would like to know what to expect.

Thank you,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=905284