CureZone   Log On   Join

IUD out for 72 houre and feeling great by mickey69 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   7/22/2007 10:57:02 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   989
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=924119

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

hey every one.
i just wanted to give every body an update.
had my IUD out last thursday almost 72 houres now and iam feeling great. my breast dont hurt no more at all. my tummy is now a flat tummy and not a bloadet ball. i have a little headache but that could be becourse of the sun and heat. i was washing my truck this morning in the heat.havent done the selfwashing in over a year. iam loving it. started to bleed friday a little bit, dark blood. and it went more and more dayly .today it is allout and i found a little bloodclot so far, but no pain, none whats who ever. loving it.
i has my IUD for 13 month or so, just barly ove a year. was on BC bevore that the depo and bevore that pill. i did ok with theme, the depo i gained allout of weight with, the pill was fine. but iam now 20 somethink years older to than i was back than.so iam sure thinks have changet in my body allout. plus i dont exacly live healthy. i smoke and drink the hell out of some Mountain Dew. thats all i drink. my breakfast is a smoke and a Mountain Dew. i know, not healthy, but still i feel fine and iam happy that think is out of me.iam almost and all this with in a couple of dayes back to 130pounds, need to go back to 125. my jeans size 3 fits perfect again. it is jut unbelivble how much of a diffrence a couple of dayes can make.
anyways, will keep on posting updates.
thanks for listing. sorry it turnt out so long.
mickey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=924119