CureZone   Log On   Join

--Probiotics-- by moreless ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   7/29/2007 12:31:36 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,899
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=929583

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi rhema,

Your question: I just started taking a probiotic with 15 billion of bifidus and 10 billion of acidophilus and seven other strains with some organic skim milk just before bed the last 2 nights. Both times in the morning I felt slightly nauseous and during the night I started to feel like I had a severe case of the flu which I attribute to allergies to the milk. Both times I started taking some ACV and got rid of these symptoms.

So I was wondering what do you think if I substitute taking the probiotic with a little BSM in some water?

Thank you so much! You and all the info you have posted here, to me is life changing!

Answer: The 1st mistake is in taking this before Bedtime !

Because probiotics are Designed to help the Digestive system to Create more Natural Acids etc for Better Digestion, so this may not be wanted before bedtime, but earlier in the day !

Milk is high in Protein, even if it is skim milk !

Better to reduce Proteins before bedtime !

Take the Probiotics with skim milk 1st thing in the morn after drinking a glass full of Clean water to flush out the excess Acids from the Digestive system !

Or one may use Buttermilk !

And the Probiotics and milk may be used before the noon meal if having problems which Digestion and in early even, but not before bedtime !

BSM could be used to support some strains of Probiotics, but still not before bedtime !

Smile Tis your choice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=929583