CureZone   Log On   Join

Broken Hearted! by wildflowerchild ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/13/2004 11:31:32 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,036
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=94807

Hi everyone,
On my first flush I passed some light grey stones that formed a clump and floated. The biggest was almost the size if a quater, irregular in shape and it seemed as though It may have done alittle damage coming out, do to the fact, that it looked like there was blood with it. Shortly afterwards I came down with thrush, which it took me awhile to name it.
My second flush produced no visable resaults.
On the third flush, again no stones but a BM that looked like a BM that comes from a dog that had eaten some bones. It was white and it was scratchy as it come out and had me feeling week and sore in my right side all the rest of the day.
Now, on my fourth flush I just did, there were still no stones. I used GCG for two weeks, also took malic acid for three days, before I did the H.Clark flush. I did change the oil to almond oil 1/2 cup(I cannot stomach the olive oil at all anymore) and used 1/2 cup of lemon juice instead of grapefriut juice and 2 hours after the last Epsom Salt drink, I also did a salt water flush. I ended up with clear water coming out but no stones.
I would really like to know, Is it possible that I don't have anymore? or Is there any suggestions that would help me have a good flush? I am so disappointed.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=94807