CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Female circumcision: The good, the bad and the ugly? by Raynbo ..... News Forum

Date:   8/28/2007 10:49:18 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,611
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=951779

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I don't think they are the same at all. In men it is done for sanitation, and it has no effect on their ability to enjoy or have sex. At leasat, every man I have ever slept with has been circumized, and they had no problems whatsoever. It is a quick, simple procedure that is done in infancy and ususally in a hospital by a professional. It is a little snip and while the baby might cry, it is not a traumatic memory they carry the rest of thier lives. The effect is actually asthetically quite pleasing, regardless of how you might feel about it being necessary or not. Believe me, there is no society on earth that would take away from a man's ability to have and enjoy sex.

In women, it is done so they DON'T enjoy sex, and they are completely mutiliated. Not only the brutality of it, but the INTENT makes it a totally different ballgame. It is a painful, bloody procedure that is done at puberty under under unsanitary conditions usually by an older family member. Many girls die from it, either from infections or they bleed to death.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=951779