Send Private Message To koimate123
Send Email To koimate123
hey hey yo yo accutane sucks and must go....away? never to return anyway!
yeah it screwed up my health and now I am just trying to heal my body through a series of at home and supervised remedies.
SYMPTOMS TO DATE: (in order of things that suck the most)
1. Stutter (overthink words and stuff up talking)
1.5 (edit cant be bothered to change numbering haha - No libido - For a long time I have found girls boring (like theres no point etc.)
2. Poor short term memory
3. Racing thoughts (songs stuck in my head)
4. Inability to concentrate on tasks at hand
5. Bleeding gums (still occur after lots of Vit C and good brushing)
6. Eye floater, (big fat ones all day
7.Oily skin (a lot better after no milk in diet)
8. Dry eyes
9. Flakey skin around side burns/ forehead / nose
Not sure If I will talk about these in the forums but so far I have:
- Had a whole bunch of blood tests to see if I can isolate a common problem
- Dabbled with a 4 month course of Nutritional Balancing.
- To date have performed 2 coffee enemas
- Am currently about to finish a 18 day parasite cleanse
- Am soon to complete my first Liver flush
- Have messed around with a bunch of supplements trying to improve whatever I can
- Currently undergoing a milk thistle 21g detox
- Have improved my diet, mainly after noticing that I have had very similar symptoms to what is described as a Candida Albicans overgrowth (cutting out milk resulted in me ceasing to break out from acne, hoooorah ! )
- Have had B12 shots to improve my real shitty B12 levels
- Have had 1 injection of testosterone to improve my once again real shitty T levels ( made me like girls again so pretty happy about that :D )
In the future I aim to have these tests completed
- IgG food intolerance testing
- CDSA analysis
- Another hair mineral analysis test
If anyone has any questions feel free to email me. or message or whatever you do on this site.
Have a bunch of info regarding certain things and likewise if you have any info on post accutane recovery I would much like to hear it.
Messages koimate123 posted on CureZone Forums & Blogs:
Copyright 2021 www.curezone.com
0.4219 sec from 18.104.22.168