Amalgam Nickel Gold Root Fillings
Mercury from Amalgam fillings contributes 3 to 4 times more mercury to our bodies than all the environmental sources combined.
[HOME][Health Dental Risk Page] [CANCER Page] [Amalgam Replacement Protocol] [Disclaimer]
NEW! DENTAL CLEANSE DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT GROUP
"One of the most important thing
that you can do for your health"--Dr.Hal Higgins
Read the archives of Dentalcleanse Support Group
Dental Health Risks
"Mercury from Amalgam fillings contributes 3 to 4 times more mercury to our bodies than all the environmental sources combined."
- ROOT CANALS POSE HEALTH THREAT
- Amalgam page, amalgam - mercury health risk
- Amalgam replacement protocol
- Materials that can be used instead of Amalgam, or nickel crowns
- Heart attack Dental Risk
- Mrcury Toxicity & ALZHEIMERS Disease, dementia
- Cancer: Dental health risk
- Fluoride, benefit or harm, fluoride toxicity
- American Dental Association's (ADA) Statement of Confidence in Dental Amalgam
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and Atypical Facial Neuralgia
Dental health Forums:
- Amalgam Removal Support Forum - Metal Dentistry Forum
- Amalgam Debate Forum - Money or Science?
- Dental Health Forum
- Cavitations Forum - Cavitations Surgery Forum
- Root Canal Cleanup Forum
Dental Care & Amalgam
Other Recommended books:
- The Mercury In Your Mouth---Quicksilver Associates, 10 East 87 Street, New York, NY 10128. Tel: 212 423 3074 Fax - 289 3046
- The End of Cancer by Charlotte Dubois & John Lubecki, D.C.
- Root Canal Cover Up by George Meinig
- Toxic Metal Syndrome by Casdorph & Walker
- Dental Mercury Detox by Ziff
Dentists have the highest suicide and divorce rates among professional. Female dental personnel have a higher spontaneous abortion rate, a raised incidence of premature labour, and an elevated perinatal mortality.
Research has demonstrated that 100% of all root canals result in residual infection due to the imperfect seal that allows bacteria to penetrate. The toxins given off by these bacteria are more toxic than mercury. These toxins can cause systemic diseases of the heart, kidney, uterus, and nervous and endocrine systems.
"Electrogalvanism is frequently the cause of lack of concentration and memory, insomnia, psychological problems, tinnitus, vertigo, epilepsy. To name a few."---Edward Arana, D.D.S.