CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using MMS for Multiple Sclerosis.
 

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...



Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses


Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 17,694
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,045,181

Re: Using MMS for Multiple Sclerosis.


So this is what appears to be happening in the body when Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is
ingested after using the various activators listed in this chapter. The
first thing that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does is destroy anaerobic microorganisms
including viruses, bacteria, molds, yeast, and parasites. These are
the disease causing organisms. There are many reasons to believe
that this is what happens. This generally happens between 4 hours
and 4 weeks, but in less than one week in most cases This includes
all forms of infection and other microorganisms. Also blood diseases
such as leukemia.
Secondly, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement oxidizes the heavy metals within the body. I
believe this because there have been a number of tests where the
hair roots were checked before and after taking MMS. Afterwards,
the heavy metals were gone. That includes mercury and lead and
several other metals. Unfortunately, hair root testing is not totally
accurate, but it is a good indication. Oxidation of the heavy metals is
not the same process as chelating, but the results are the same.
When a heavy metal is oxidized it is neutralized and is simply washed
out of the body.
Thirdly, the MMS is carried through out the body and where it
neutralizes foreign matter that is generally poisonous to the body.
When oxidized, these poisons are neutralized and merely wash out of
the body. Almost all poisonous material will be acidic in nature, thus
allowing the MMS to recognize it. These poisons will all be attached
at various locations and they will be hindering the function of the
body. As they are oxidized they will no longer stay attached and will
be washed out of the body.
Fourth, most forms of poisons from snakes and other venomous
animals are oxidized when adequate amounts of MMS are taken.
Most food poisons found in restaurants or in your refrigerator are
oxidized, which is why one should take a number of doses when
feeling the effects of food poisoning.


From book 2
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)