CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very bad headaches - please help!

MrBBQ Views: 22,342
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,969

Re: Very bad headaches - please help!

One tip for sodium regulation/dysregulation - avoid potassium-rich food.

I remember in the beginning (before I knew I had sub-clinical hypoaldosteronism), I used to use Celery juice to replenish my electrolytes. I noticed that anything like nettle tea/soup would make me dehydrated and just put it down to a diuretic effect. Only with the onset of the other problems and chronic dehydration did I realise the reality of AF.

Ultimately, Celery juice is 2 potassium to 1 sodium, so it would not be as effective as unrefined Sea Salt in water.

Maybe you could dose Sea Salt up to a specific BP reading, if you want to get metric. I found that I was overdosing on salt sometimes - possibly because I'm not as intuitive when hypervigilant.

Do you know anything about copper toxicity? Copper overload from adrenal exhaustion (adrenals tell liver to bind copper for removal) can cause unusable copper accumulation, which can affect brain function (insomnia, racing thoughts, headache/migraine).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)