CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida?

vociferous Views: 44,892
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,030

Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida?

You may be doing too much. I would scale back on the detoxification for a week and see how you feel. if you have low core temps, then you might have compromised adrenals, and they might be unable to keep up with all the inner work you are doing.
For a week, I'd cut out:
CoQ10 100mg
Solgar Herbal Liver
IntestiNew
...and stop the coffee enemas for a while.

Try some warming herbs. I take one 00 capsule of cayenne and one of allspice per day.

I don't know what lifestyle changes you have been able to achieve, but once you are feeling a little better, I would suggest doing things that energize and relax you, particularly outdoors. I see that many of the symptoms that have worsened are psychological/emotional, so relaxing outdoor activities, along with meditation and finding friendly companionship are a few things that are just as important as any supplement. Don't rely too much on just the supplements.
I suffer from low core temps and they have been worse along with Depression and toxic feeling since I have been on Candida Clear, which has been about 1 week. My core has gone down to 94.3, before.
Cut out the detoxing for a while and focus on warming and restoring. When you feel a little better, get outside and find the things you love.

Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)