CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Make sure the warm place is really warm enough

forrie Views: 16,832
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,045,610

Re: Make sure the warm place is really warm enough

lloon,

I found this page while doing a Google search about this very topic, as I was curious - why spend all this $$ on probiotics, if I can grown them myself.

I'm very surprised about Renew Life, as I have been taking this brand for a while and have had good results.

I also found that organic buttermilk, Kate's (brand we have), has L. Bulgaricus and L.Themophilus -- if you can stomach drinking it, I found it helps also.

I have a yogurt maker that I've not used in a long time. I remember experimenting with growing Activia, and I had mixed results.

Where can I get more information about this, which brands of flora are best -- I'm going to "guess" that the brands which require refrigeration are more appropriate for this application. I would also diversify, using the above-mentioned buttermilk, kefir, and any refrigerated stuff -- but I'd be careful not to make a soup LOL

As for Renew Life, I have no idea what the scoop there is -- what you say makes sense. But I've used it for a long time and it helps; I'm pretty sure that's not a placebo effect, either :-) I think their stuff way overpriced.

Also, recommendations for bigger yogurt makers.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)