How are you doing?
I would not worry about what it is or how you got it. There is not research on those things. Instead concentrate on antimucrobials that work on a broad range of organisms: bacteria, fungus, and virus. I use ozone and high dose vitamin c with a lot of success (IV but you can do at home ozone treatment without an IV). On my skin I use 100% neem seed oil followed by betadyne scrub. Both also antimicrobial that work on fungus. I also use IR sauna. Some people do get cured, so stay strong and have hope. Stress is a risk factor, so try not to worry that someone poisoned you with this. It is most likely you were exposed naturally, have a weak immune system, and suffered the consequences.
It is not nanotechnology. It is a biological organism. A nasty one, but you just have an infection.