CureZone   Log On   Join
My Dermatologist Diagnosis and Treatment :)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
2Health Views: 246,597
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,447

My Dermatologist Diagnosis and Treatment :)

Hi Isis,

I saw the Dermatologist and he said that the little white freckle spots were not Tinea Vesicolor, no fungus, and not vitilago, but a condition called..."Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis" here is the link of the document the Doctor printed out for me.

http://dermnetnz.org/colour/guttate-hypomelanosis.html

The Dermatologist prescribed "Tretinoin Cream" for me, I asked if it would clear it up and also prevent more, he said enthusiastically "It should". Yayyyy, I'll let you know if it does.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...I must say...for a few days I was putting castor oil on my arms, and it really looks much better just from doing that. I also had a mole thingy and the castor oil reduced the size by HALF in only 3 days, Castor oil with Baking soda on top of the mole (Thanks to the info here at Cuzezone!). I told the doctor it is half the size because of the Castor oil, and he said "It never surprises me to hear of home remedies working  :)  I couldn't believe he said that !!!  I may just use the Castor Oil and see if that heals it before I try the medicated cream.

Anyway, he did remove the mole anyway, I was reluctant cuz I may get a scar, but I said what the hell, I'm here I may as well just do it. Maybe the castor oil will heal the scar if I get one.

The receptionist at the Dr's office had the same thing I do, but much worse. We talked about the spots for a long time. She asked me to let her know what my diagnosis and treatment are cuz she was desperate

(she works in a dermatology office and NO Doctors ever said, "Hey let me look at that????"), what a shame. I was very surprised to hear that.

After my visit, I told her the diagnosis and treatment, she was very relieved and exited to know what to do (take home a bunch of samples of the cream) she was kind enough to give me a BUNCH of samples of the tretinoin cream, it costs like 50 bucks and she gave me a $35.00 rebate off it too. So nice :)

I hope this info helps :)
2Health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (2)