CureZone   Log On   Join
IUD out for 5 dayes now

mickey69 Views: 1,503
Published: 15 years ago

IUD out for 5 dayes now

hey every one, just a short upate.
i had myn out for 5 dayes now after 13 month of having it and i feel great.
got it out on the 19th(thursday) and started to spot a bit on friday then on saterday had a periode , maybe like a heavy periode with some clots, nothing major. it lasted thru sunday, then monday and to day tuesday just some light spotting. no pain or any think else. i feel great. my breast dont hurt no more, no headache, no nothing, still have a bit of sleeping trouble but iam sure that will go away soon or later to. or atleast i hope so.
iam also not bloadet no more. my breast have gone back to its normal size, wich was smaller but hey the dont hurt no more so thats a huge plus for me. so i will take the smaller onces any time..
thank you for all you woman on here.it took me a webside to put 2 and 2 together and i now understand my side effect and know that i wasent going nuts or it somethink i was or wasent doing. it was the IUD.
thank you to every one.
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.664 sec, (1)