CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epstein Barr Virus

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Search2008 Views: 29,891
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,557,877

Re: Epstein Barr Virus

If you are positive for Epstein Barr virus, be aware that it can compromise your immunity and effect your nervous system (has even been linked with MS now) as well as your liver directly.

I would direct my attention to treating your viral infection(s). If you do, I think you will begin to heal and feel better.

Some of the supplements you mentioned may help a little but focusing specifically on dealing with the EBV and other chronic viral infections you may have is paramount.

If I were you, I would take a good multi vitamin, get my vitamin D blood values over 50 ASAP, get some daily sunshine if only a few minutes, avoid stress (since excess cortisol blunts the immune system and allows virii to multiply), and go on a long term, consistent anti viral program (see my other earlier posts in this thread).

READ CAREFULLY: For those with EBV and/or other chronic viral infections, be aware that other supplements and ideas may just dance around your real problem (viral etiology) and you may never get well if you don't address it directly and consistently.

There is more than one way to skin a cat when it comes to viral infections but you can check out my suggestions in earlier posts of this thread - they have worked for my wife who has chronic EBV as well as for me with my chronic systemic HSV1 infection. Both of us were seriously ill for many years, on deaths door more than once, and we now have an abundance of energy and are now regularly hiking the trails of our community's parks. So, we know first hand addressing chronic viral infections aggressively works.

You must do two things: 1. Build your immune system health; 2. Employ anti virals, preferably a complementary multipronged approach. This can be herbals alone or herbals plus prescription medications (such as Valtrex). Non herbals such as lysine help esp. in the case of HSV1 infections.

One last thing, it has been found that consuming quantities of Aspartame (Nutrasweet) can activate the EBV virus which is the reason for the long suspected link between Nutrasweet and MS/brain lesions. So, I suggest anyone with chronic herpes family infection of any kind (HSV1/2, EBV, CMV, VCZ, HHV6, etc...) avoid nutrasweet.

Please go back and read earlier posts in this subject/thread for more details and specific herbal suggestions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)