CureZone   Log On   Join
Swollen lymph nodes for over 2 years now, chronic fatigue, clogged feel in brain.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 60,020
Published: 11 years ago

Swollen lymph nodes for over 2 years now, chronic fatigue, clogged feel in brain.

I initially sent this message to dherbs, currently waiting a response, it seems I have tried so much and saw no results, in doing some online searches I ran across Dherbs, anybody have any experience with his products? I have also posted here on curezone in the past about my swollen lymph nodes, unfortunately I lost my log in and email and I can't find my post to respond, Thanks to everybody.

I am 26 years old. African American male. I have had around 6 or 7 swollen lymph nodes for going on 2 years now. They are swollen under my jaw, under my chin, neck, and both sides of the back of my head. I have noticed if I start my finger at the swollen lymph node under my jaw and go in a straight line around my head that's where the majority of the swollen lymph nodes are in a straight line from the jaw going around my head to my under my chin. I also have a swollen lymph node on my neck, and i'm very upset with the swollen glands under on my neck, it looks like I have 2 chins. This is very embarrasing for me, especially since i'm only 26. I'm afraid to go to the doctor, but i've tried herbs several herbs over the past 2 years and nothing has helped. Now i'm so socially embarrased and worried about my health that I may go to the doctor if you can't help me, I don't have much money. The only thing I can remember is 4 years ago I went to the doctor for nausea, he stuck that thing in my ear and said I was very clogged, he said my goodness, but without insurance all he gave me was some sinus pills. My hearing has got pretty bad, I can't think straight, my head just seems cluttered, where I can't concentrate, it just seems foggy up there. I have a bunch of dots on my back, looks like a bunch of round stars, i've been itching a lot lately. I'm very worried about my health, I did have risky sex several years ago while in college, I haven't even had sex in 2 years, for I have turned into a loner. I am ashamed of my swollen lymph nodes. Far as sickness, I haven't had a cold in over a year and even then it only lasted for 1 or 2 days and it was mild. I do have very extreme fatigue. Over the past 2 years, I have applied castor oil on my swollen lymph nodes and it hasn't helped, i bought all types of multi vitamins, The Cleaner (Detox), I stopped eating fast food, i bought organic apple cidar vinegar, 2 weeks worth of coillidal silver, 1 weeks worth of oregano all from vitamin shoppe, i've tried green tea and nothing has seemed to help with my swollen lymph nodes or energy, i'm always feeling fatigue. I do drink liquor, but I have stopped for like 2 weeks but started back when I didn't see any results. I'm confused on what I should try next, i'm worried, that this is some infectious disease, incurable or some type of cancer. Should I just go to a doctor or is this something herbs can fix. If so where do I start, what should I purchase, etc... thanks God Bless you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)