CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible to herx?

MENDOMAID Views: 1,516
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,308

Re: Is it possible to herx?

Yes, healing will take some time but look forward to a brighter and healthier life.

When I went gluten free in 2006 I had almost stopped eating most gluten foods but immediately felt the difference when I didn't eat any. But first one knee swelled up and it had to be drained, then the other knee and after that my right wrist and hand. When I had a shot to reduce the knee swelling my chemical sensitivities went wild, Yikes! But I stayed on the diet and slowly began improving. Then about 2 years later I took Antibiotics for an infected tooth and that set off intestinal problems that has taken several years to subside. Actually the intestinal problems did not get better until I moved to a different area and began to drink carrot juice.

Remember that some people go through a withdrawal to the opiods in gluten (and casein in milk) and feel miserable for a week or two.

I was almost 70 when I went gf and younger people usually recover faster.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)