CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Overgrowth Cured - Now What?

jess046 Views: 2,471
Published: 7 years ago

Candida Overgrowth Cured - Now What?

I just had my test results back for my stool analysis and all my candida overgrowth is gone and my good bacteria count is getting better.

My question is, what happens after you're cleared of all bacteria? I'm still using digestive enzymes, probiotics and a herbal tonic to help with digestion/constipation, but my nautropath has told me to return to a normal diet and reduce my supplements over 3 months until I have nothing left.

I have no allergies except for mushrooms/bananas/eggs and so she says there's no reason I can't add in a normal level of starches, sugars and dairy (all candida triggers). She has encouraged me to add in each food group per week (dairy, wheat, fruits/sugars) and see how I react. So far, I have reacted fine to everything.

But I am terrified of having the growth return. She seems to think it is fine, but I see so much stuff online about sticking to this diet for years. And i have suffered for years before I had this diagnosis, so to have to restart all over again would be unthinkable. But frankly I feel a lot of this must be misinformation, as I was on the candida diet for about two months and had everything cleared up in that small window of time, whilst still drinking alcohol on the weekends.

So for this who have gotten over candida, what did you do with your diet? Are some things better than worse? For example, if I add in regular serves of dairy to my diet, but don't add in many carbs apart from starchy vegetables and the occasional cup of rice, and limit my Sugar intake to two serves of fruit a day, would it be likely I'd be okay?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)