CureZone   Log On   Join
update: I have basal cell carcinoma

LiveLongandProsper Views: 12,915
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,332,397

update: I have basal cell carcinoma

Recently I have applied Dragon's Blood on the side of my nose (purchased online from The Raw Food World). I'm still not seeing skin on the side of my nose. However, I have obtained relief from bleeding, pain, and itching, and am happy with this.

UPDATE as of 04/19/18: I have been diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma on both sides of my nose. I am scheduled for Mohs surgeries in August but will need total Medi-Cal and Medicare coverage to go through with them.

I have started applying topically Amazing Herbs Black Cumin Seed Oil Nigella Sativa and am seeing some improvement. Hopefully this will continue.

Some rude strangers have gasped in horror, pointed at my nose, and screamed "What happened to your nose?!" Any suggestions/advice on how I should respond to these people (other than crying in front of them)?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)