CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Before asking for a proof, let us agree on ...

golfegg Views: 3,871
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,785

Re: Before asking for a proof, let us agree on ...

Show me the process of how one life form evolved into another life form. For instance how the First multicellular animals evolved into Shell-bearing animals. This would have to be done in a lab, and repeated and verified by others. That is what Science is.
The most undeniable proof would be to show how these things evolved into plants. Notice they don't include plants in their time line? Yet if their theory is correct "Complex (eucaryotic cells)" would have to evolved into plants and "Shel-bearing animals" between "670 million years" ago to "540 million years" ago.

They said "Multicellular organisms, which are the familiar fungi, plants, and animals, have been found only in younger geological strata. The following list presents the order in which increasingly complex forms of life appeared:

Microbial (procaryotic cells) 3,500
Complex (eucaryotic cells) 2,000
First multicellular animals 670
Shell-bearing animals 540
Vertebrates (simple fishes) 490
Amphibians 350
Reptiles 310
Mammals 200
Nonhuman primates 60
Earliest apes 25
Australopithecine ancestors of humans 4
Modern humans 0 .15 (150,000 years)

No I haven't read the whole book White Shark. I tought you were Christian aren't you? Anyway that's what would satisfiy me, and I would say I'm wrong, and evolution is right. But I would still say God lives.
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)