CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone tried mms for acne?

cristina13 Views: 10,798
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,502

Re: anyone tried mms for acne?

Hi Bonnes,

I recently started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for my acne, combined also with bathing and internally. I could see it work right away (activated drops with wated, rinsing my face, the sking got visibly cleaner, the blackheads cleared up, actually the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution was bringing out all the white stuff within seconds... however I did a couple of stupid things.

The first one was trying to kill some pimples thinking if the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement got inside the skin faster, it would cure it faster, and I think because my skin was full of bacteria, it burnt a lot in one spot where I had insisted and I could see small particles of skin getting blacker (bacteria maybe?). I continued to apply for 2 more days, I could still see improvements even though the scars were not being healed (which I think it's normal, the skin needs time to regenerate).

However the last time I thought to help my skin regenerate, so half an hour after using MMS I used carrot oil as it's known to help skin regenerate. The next day I woke up with contact dermatitis in a couple of places on my face (I think on the side I had slept on). So, I went to the dermatologist who said it's from the excipients in the carrot oil solution and gave me some Antibiotic I am currently taking to help heal the contact dermatitis. Also they tested my skin for bacteria, there were none :) (however have no clue if I had any before, since no other doctor made me take that test before using MMS; was not expecting to have any more anyway, since MMS kills them)

The treatment he gave me does seem to work (second day today), but I'm wondering whether I should stop treatment with the local Antibiotic and still use MMS instead. I have no idea what the MMS will do to the contact dermatitis, do you know?

And secondly, the dermatologist prescribed me some mixtures from the pharmacy but actually I think the MMS will help much more, I've also tried so many treatments throughout the years.. for me now the biggest challenge is to fix the scars left, as I can see from the MMS the pimples are less and drying out. Any thoughts?

Also I have another question: when you say 15 drops of MMS mixed with citric acid .. do you mean at first you mix the 2 solutions 15 drops + 15 drops, then you add citric acid then water? Or, do you not need to use citric acid if you use the activator in the kit along with the 28% solution? just got me a little confused :)

thank you and I'm really happy to see MMS work and people who got rid of Acne using it, it's an awful condition I've been fighting for years without succes.

all my best,
cristina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)