CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 4,094
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,239,179

Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Hey Daizymae,

I'm not trying to sell any books or anything, but have you checked out the 214 Five star ratings for "The 80/10/10 Diet" on Amazon?† It's pretty inspriring.

http://www.amazon.com/80-10-Diet/dp/1893831248/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424961478&sr=8-1&keywords=80%2F10%2F10#customerReviews

I guess I should share my healing experience more with AF sufferers because I was so bad I was bedridden for weeks at a time.† This went on for almost a year. I couldn't work, I lost my house, couldn't have children and lost most of my friends, family didn't support me either.† My husband tried to help me but he was at a loss. This was during the first stage of the economic downturn, we got hit early and hard.

I found an MD in my town who treated "naturally" and when I sat down in his office, he took one look at me and handed me a sheet of paper with green smoothie recipes on it and told me to contact a raw food coach to get my kitchen set up for making and living on raw foods.† That diet helped, but it was too high fat for me.† I improved some, got out of bed, was taking thryoid meds, and progesterone and loads of expensive supps.† Some helped, some made me worse.† It was a rollercoaster for a few more years really.

Then I started going down hill again, I was so frustrated, I didn't know how I could eat any better.† I stumbled on a raw food forum and saw all of the glowing testimonies for this thing called 80/10/10.† I posted and said I couldn't even eat an apple without crashing, could not possibly eat that much fruit and asked what I should do.†

A kind soul responded and suggested I just try the diet for 3 days and see how I felt.† I though, "what do I have to lose?" So I did it.† And I really never looked back.† My health rebounded so quickly it was amazing.† In 10 months I was a fitness instructor, very lean and fit, healthy, and very very happy.† I even annoyed people by how happy I was just naturally, no drugs, no caffeine:)

The best thing I got out of Wilson's protocol was the suggestion of the pinch of sea salt in water when crashing or dehydrated.† All the rest of it was just a prop and just held up my true healing.

If I don't eat enough calories, symptoms of "Adrenal Fatigue" as it is called, creep back in slowly.† This is easily remedied for me, thank goodness.

I hope I can help just one person like myself with my story...cheers:)

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)