CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Major DNA breakthrough...simple yet complex (hard to find since it's DNA related)!

longterm Views: 648
Published: 15 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,430,109

Re: Major DNA breakthrough...simple yet complex (hard to find since it's DNA related)!

Here's vitamin deficiences that can cheilitis:

B2, B9, B12, scurvy (vitamin C), iron deficiency, or zinc deficiency

Sice there's 3 vitamin Bs listed, a vitamin B complex could cover them all if you're not sure if you have one or the other.

UPDATE: I switched from a coenzyme B Complex vitamin to a coenzyme B12 (without the other B vitamins because the Niacin or B3 was causing a fast heart rate. I don't find the new vitamin to help as much. Could it just be the lower quality brand or could I be lacking morw than one B vitamin? So, I'm going to buy another coenzyme B Complex vitamin with half the amount of Niacin (50 mg instead of 100mg).

Yes, I just tried another brand of coenzyme B Complex vitamin. I works just as well without the fast heart rate. Therefore, I recommend the B Complex over B12 alone. However, the B12 vitamin was a dissolve in your mouth type of vitamin so that could be the problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)