1. I too have heard women are getting long covid more than men. I'm sitting here wondering why, and what's different with their GI / bodies...
I had heard regular COVID was more likely to kill men as estrogen helped the body fight it off. Hmm. opposite here now with long covid in some way.
I keep wondering if the "womb" is somehow relevant.. has it been infected? hijacked?
I wouldn't know.
2. I have been wondering, even though my high fever is gone - can I be contagious??
3. the lab origin theory: I wouldn't be surprised. That was a gnarly infection I had those weeks I had a fever. I've seen a lot - and I've never seen ANYTHING like that.
4. D3 is helpful, I keep wondering how much I should take. Also, must I balance it with calcium somehow? I heard a rumor, from a doctor once, that it can pull calcium from other parts of your body if you take too much at once, and even cause problems (blockages in colon.)
5. Ivermectin I hear endlessly recommend by mainstream patent docs. How do I get ahold of it? I heard it can be expensive :(
6. I have not tried oil of oregano recently. That sounds good - thank you!
7. "Because I believe it's going to take all of us a while to figure this thing out from the natural side. " I'm worried. But we need to step up - I and others cannot afford to be this sick, bed ridden for days at a time. I need to be able to carry my groceries home!
Thank you for this great message you have posted. I hope we can continue to have a great discussion here, until it is "figured out"! :)