I had no die off reactions from the Parastroy. Most of the treatments I tried previous to that did not produce die off reactions either, but then again most of them also didn't work.
I think the garlic enemas really did help significantly with killing off the candida before I took the parastroy. I could literally see them dead and coming out of me so I know I was reducing what my body had to put up with. There was certainly no die-off with the enemas, since it's washing everything out of you there is nothing hanging around adding to the toxins in your body. In fact I always felt much better after I took the enemas, sometimes I would notice a difference in my symptoms even within 1/2 hour. Curiously enough, eating large amounts of garlic didn't have the same effects, possibly because digesting the garlic eliminates some of the effectiveness before it can reach your colon. The enemas put it directly where it's needed.
You're welcome to try the parastroy without the enemas. I have no idea if that would work but it's worth a try.