CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

powertool4 Views: 38,064
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,481

Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

Yeah actually i am really interested in the coffee enema but one concern of mine is that i have trouble sleeping due to neurological symptoms (maybe from the candida or lack of minerals, im not sure. getting a whole blood work done) so i wasn't sure if rectally administered coffee would still be a stimulant. Is it going to keep me up?

the other thing i should mention is that i am really dehydrated. usually i have to drink tons of water and then i go pee a lot but then in a little bit i will get thirsty again. the night time is the worst because i hate getting up to go pee. I have to go pee and at the same time during my sleep, i am PARCHED. and this morning when i had the terrible die off symptoms, i was so dehydrated i got up with a headache and went to drink 4 cups of water and still was thirsty. i have heard your adrenals can be affected from various stresses and if that happens, i should drink some Sea Salt with my water? not really sure what kind of salt.. mortons or something?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)