CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

livingwaters Views: 38,076
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,523

Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

I actually fixed my adrenal fatigue using Urine Therapy and adaptogens (ginsengs of various types). Also a thyroid support tool but I think the thing that made the biggest difference was the UT. The effects of that combined with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is phenomenal. I was seeing my natropath every 3-4 months and she's just backed me up to every 6 months now because she said I am so good at self medicating. The current scriipt she has me on is actually all of my own medications (stuff I have found out without her to the most part). Another thing I am doing is using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement combined with MSM (would use DMSO but it's hard to get in Australia) for a tooth infection that is deep down (dentist wants to root canal me). I have been doing to for about 6 weeks now and I had an eruption a few days ago from the gum near the infected tooth. A bunch of puss and blood came out, it really swelled up so I pushed on the swelling. So I am pretty sure that is healing too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)