Hulda Clark Cleanses

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Deesmiles Views: 8,714
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,130,533

Re: Rope Worm Update 2

Kalcker's protocol is the CLO2 (or Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) taken in small amounts (hourly) all day as well as through an enema (build up drops slowly) as opposed to the 2 times a day dosage. Seems I have cleaned out the bulk of Rope Worm stages and have been able to heal. My main problem is the (scares me to describe as HUGE) main living Rope that is quite high up in my upper intestine. Haven't figured out how to disable this living/fungus/worm bizarre thing....The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement taken randomly during the day (instead the original protocol) has kept the auto-immune response at bay. I'm sooooo thankful that things are somewhat normal. The ozonated water works great to slam the thing in the morning; it stresses/stretches and folds (can't quite describe) but hours later it's back. It either stops sucking on my intestines and then resumes releasing toxic whatever....or it's base is connected to some organ? Really bizarre to say the least. Scabdragger mentioned having these things from the early years and them manifesting (not his words) in a web throughout the body...ITS SOOOOO freaky because I think this maybe correct. This thing could be the "Head Hauncho" and it just may be....To weird to describe!! Ughhhh....
Anyway slowly with all the cr-p I've thrown at it...little hard older pieces come out (like an inch)but concidering the price I pay for that little inch...It's sad. I've tried the Zapper and that was meaningless during my personal experience, however the magnetic approach sounds interesting. The whole diet thing for me also is off the list. I was allergic to almost everything for about 2 years, even juiced, water fasted etc..to know avail. I spoke with someone who has tried Water Fasting for approx 2 weeks a couple of times and still could not get the high up ones. I'm still working on a few approaches, if I discover anything useful...I will share ASAP.

Healing Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.983 sec, (1)