CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS, Candida, Heavy Metals

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
petluvr10 Views: 5,012
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,857,096

Re: MMS, Candida, Heavy Metals

There is so much controversy on the anti-candida diet. Some sources say absolutely NO carbs...others day no sugars, but some carbs are ok (like brown rice, veggies, maybe a green apple...). Also, some sources say plain yogurt is good too.

The, u have the flip side of the coin that touts the "fruitarian" or 80/10/10 diet as an effective way to kill candida (supposedly, it fixes insulin resistance, and thus the yeast).

I tried the "meat and veggies only" diet and lost nearly 7 pounds in a week. I cannot afford to do that, for I am already underweight.

What is the Cutlet Protocol?

I also have developed a strange symptom and IDK what the cause is: I have a huge aversion to meat. I used to be vegan, but have been (unfortunately) eating poultry and the occassional egg (if I can tolerate it) for a few years. However, now I have to force myself to eat it. Just the thought makes me nauseous (and no, I am not pregnant). I'm also not digesting proteins well... it makes the GERD and gastroparesis was worse.

In addition, food tastes odd as of late. Most foods have this chemically/sour/metallic taste, and foods I used to love taste so odd now. IDK why... what is up with all of this?!

I'm at my wits end...IDK what to do, who to trust, what to take....

What do I work on first:
-candida?
-Metals?
-possible lyme disease?
-and will working on these fix the food intolerances , gi issues, poor energy, hyPOthyroid/adrenals, poor immune system, hormonal/neurotransmitter imbalances, FMS/CFS....??? HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)