CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Legend520 Views: 14,538
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,124

Re: Can everyone please list what signs of collagen loss/wrinkling you have?

Yes, I was actually taking up to 12 grams of powdered vitamin C with bioflavonoids per day along with L-Lysine (for cold sores) right before and while this started happening. I still take them both. I have no idea what could have happened in my body to cause so much breakdown! It was hard at first, I literally had a nervous, practically psychotic breakdown and was constantly in the mirror checking my skin and literally watching it fall apart. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I hopped from dermatologist to dermatologist to endocrinologist to naturopath and everybody was stumped. A few months ago we moved out to the country and since then I've gained a new perspective and have been able to get a handle on my emotions and life in general. I was in a very bad spot with this for awhile...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)