CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try this..

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
boldyloxx Views: 7,691
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,016,507

Re: Try this..

bfree ,

For what it's worth, A crystal healer instructor I went to mentioned that evil spirits do not like the sounds of windchimes or bells-- including gongs.

Also, burnt or sprayed sage throughout the room, or Sea Salt sprinkled on the floor.

I am not superstitious, so I'm not sure if those things would work, but maybe there is something vibrational about those things that irritate anything from a negative vibration.

Also, Reiki healers can help people in your situation too, but the Reiki Healer must be a person who does not let their ego get in the way, but lets God's Spirit work through them. Find a good one that loves God, no matter what religion they are from.

Most of the time, Reiki healers are not mentioned in the phonebook, but if you call all the chiropractors in your area, they may be able to provide you with someone local. Many of them work with Reiki healers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

15.625 sec, (1)